Sunday, October 2, 2011

REPENT

     
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
                                     THE END IS NEAR
                              ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Revelation 22:6-9

6] Then he said to me, “These words are faithful and true.” And the Lord God of the holy[a] prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place.
7]“Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.”
8] Now I, John, saw and heard[b] these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things.
9] Then he said to me, “See that you do not do that. For[c] I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the words of this book. Worship God.”

Luke 24:47

" And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in His name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem"

Acts 10:43

"To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
TRUE WORSHIPER OF GOD